It’s funny how I have a better conversation in my head with myself, than I do with most people.
Lmfao I’m always saying this to myself.
Advice for People in Their Twenties
1. Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
2. Getting a degree matters, but getting the right degree matters even more.
3. Leave every job you have on good terms. Do not burn your bridges.
4. See the world while you still don’t have a ton of responsibilities.
5. Don’t live on the Internet. Go out and experience real life.
6. Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
7. Read. A lot.
8. Dress to impress.
9. Never pinch pennies on brakes or tires.
10. Never stop learning
11. Marry someone you consider your best friend.
12. All adventures in life start by just showing up.
13. Drama is never worth putting up with.
14. Value experiences over possessions.
15. Drive slow in bad weather.
16. Money comes and goes. Time just goes.
17. Don’t judge yourself on your intentions but your actions.
18. Always make new mistakes.
19. Don’t rely on other people to make you happy.
20. Bite less; chew more.